阿拉伯(高大阿拉伯) [ Arabicum - Yak Saudi / Arabicum ]
- 高大的树干像多年生树干：树干很高。树干直接从茎基伸出。树干垂直生长。据报道，在泰国被视为高4米，品种名称为“Pet Nar Wang - PNW” 等。
- 短躯干：树干从茎基长出。树干横生长。茎基是巨大的。在泰国 可以看到它高达1米和2.50米，品种名称为“Yak Yemen -YM” 等。
这个品种在过去的20年里逐渐从中东进口。 增长速度快于本地品种。 这个品种有很大的茎基和高树干。 在泰国，根据种植地点称它的品种名称; 例如，Yak Lopburi，Yak Singburi和Petch Mueang Kong（Korat）。 该品种具有非常多样化的特性，因为它已经被修改了很长时间。 婴儿植物与原始品种变得如此不同。
3. 阿拉伯品种：: Sing-Bu-Ri (SBR) / Arabicum : Pet-Muang-Kong (PMK)
- 3.1母株在Singburi府种植， 叫Yak Singburi，后来转移到Kong区， Nakorn Ratchasima府，名为Pet-Mueang-Kong。
- 3.2SBR/MPK 的特征
- 硕果累累的花朵，群集开花，小花朵， 淡粉色的花朵。
5. Arabicum : Pet-Na-Wang (PNW)
- 5.1It was long told that the mother plant of Pet Na Wang was planted in front of a castle in Saudi Arabia and its cutting was imported in Thailand.
- 5.2The characteristics of Pet Na Wang.
- Large tree, can be as high as 5 meters, rather weak branches, grow vertically more than horizontally.
- Large leaves, soft leaves with hair, rounded leaf tip.
- Dark pink flowers, noticeable line inside the cone.
- Moderate pod bearing rate, medium-sized pods.
- The seedlings grow fast but diverse in terms of characteristics.
5.3There are two types of Pet Na Wang: Pet Na Wang A5 and Pet Na Wang A6.
- A5: rounded leaves, short tree.
- A6: tapering leaves, tall tree.
6. Arabicum : Black Giant-Sing Buri Series (BG-SBR)
- 6.1The mother plant was grown from seed and imported from Saudi Arabia when it was small and planted in Singburi
- 6.2The characteristics of Black Giant- Singburi Series
- Black trunk, strong trunk, frequent joints, the buds are white.
- Tapering leaves, pointed leaf tip, red meridian nerve.
- Light pink flowers, small-sized flowers, fruitful flowers.
- Medium-sized tree, growing both vertically and horizontally, the caudex's diameter is 80 cms long, 1.5-2 meters high.
- Moderate pod bearing rate, medium-sized pods and seeds.
- The seedlings show good characteristics but blacker than the mother plant.
7. Arabicum: Black Giant - Korat Series (BG-KR)
- 7.1Characteristics of Black Giant- Korat Series.
- Black-brown or purple brown caudex, trunk, branches, fast growing. caudex and branches, buds on the trunk, 1-2 meters high.
- Green leaves, hair on the back of the leaves, soft leaves, brown meridian nerve, rounded leaf tip, long leaves and soft hair if perfectly grown.
- Pale pink flowers, separate petals, blossoming from its bottom to branch top, reddish brown branch top about 10-15 cm long, the branch ends in a forks.
- Easy care, growing fast, beautiful caudex and trunk's color.
10.Arabicum: Ong Ka Rak (OKR)
- 10.1Characteristics of Yak Ong Ka Rak.
- Overall characteristics are like Yak Sau, rounded leaves with hair, the leaves are like Taisoko-S1
- Very low pod bearing rate, cross hand pollination often fails resulting in very few seeds, rare plant grown from seed
- Plant grown from seed shows good characteristics similar to Socotanum group or usually called Thai Soco hairy leaves
Arabicum : Yak-Saudi
It's usually called in short Arabicum. In fact, the name is used to identify its origin: Arab peninsula. The plants imported from Arab peninsula to Thailand can be categorized as follows:
- Arabicum - Yak-Saudi or shortly called Arabicum. This is the really big tree. In the past, the large and the more graceful plants mean more value but it was later modified to be smaller as in Arabicum Compact with glossy leaves or hairy leaves.
- Arabicum- RCN is a medium-sized bush tree with small medium-sized leaves.
- Arabicum-Thai-Socotranum, usually called ‘Thai Soco’, short giant, glossy leaves.
Yak Saudi is a big giant, Arabicum-RCNis a medium-sized bush tree, Thai-Soco is a short giant. The three are similar in terms of their small pink flowers but different in the shape of the trunk.
Nowadays, it's rare to find separate breed of the three in other farms but, as a breed collecter, Paisit farm plant them separately both for their seeds and seedlings. The mother cutting is original.